Skyrocket your business to the next level with our “transparent,” “cost-effective,” and “efficient” ColdFusion software development solutions, starting TODAY!
ColdFusion is a rapid application development (RAD) platform that has advanced development and integration features to help develop Internet rich solutions.
The best part of ColdFusion is that it’s extremely cross-platform compatible, meaning the application and software built using ColdFusion will function equally well in Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Solaris operating systems, effortlessly.
Why ColdFusion is Popular?
As a software and web/mobile applications development programming language, ColdFusion is extremely popular as it offers developers to design a “3-tier technology” that utilizes the database, scripts, and front-end design (graphic design) to display dynamic information to its viewers.
- The 3 level of separation makes ColdFusion software and apps load faster than other applications developed using only 2-tier technology.
- This 3 level technology also enhances security by preventing direct access to the sensitive information from the database as most of the pages are password protected.
- Likewise, a ColdFusion language is a high-level language that means the code is easy to remember, program, and change. This way, our developers can quickly and efficiently fix errors, bugs, and minor issues by just tweaking a single file.
In addition, ColdFusion is an object-oriented language that utilizes common features from a base class and has the capacity to extend its features by creating an instance of the object.
As a result, the applications use fewer codes, becomes completely flexible and scalable.
ColdFusion Software Development at Arosys
Arosys is an Industry leading offshore outsourcing company based in Santa Clara, USA.
Over the past 7 years, we have been designing, developing, implementing, and testing various software and web applications for our clients who are spread around the globe, including US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, among others.
Our dedicated ColdFusion programmers and developers are experienced using:
- ColdFusion MX, Blue Dragon, FuseBox
- Creating “customized” tags in ColdFusion
These two skill set help us deliver ColdFusion software solutions that stand out from the crowd and delivers highly “targeted” results for your business.
At Arosys, we create websites that are friendly not only to your visitors, but also to search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, ensuring high visibility of your brand to a wide number of audience.
Easily create, edit, and change pages through CMS system and “publish” and you’re done!
Our internal ColdFusion programming takes care of making sure your pages are optimized for search engines. As a result, you can drive more free traffic to your website, encourage more people to read and click on your links and ads, and quadruple your conversions at a price that is unbeatable.
As an experienced outsourcing company, Arosys can deliver high quality and competitive ColdFusion solutions at a very high competitive price almost 20% less than other US- and UK-based companies.
Features of Our ColdFusion Software Development
- Easy integration of email processing system in the existing systems.
- Easy payment integration system to your existing ColdFusion based software and web applications.
- Password-protected pages that will offer a secure environment for certain transactions.
- Search engine (SEO) friendly web page development.
- FREE (CMS) content management system developed to help you easily create, update, and change web content.
- 3-tier technology that separates database, logical operations (SQL statements), and front-end design (programs and layouts) and makes things super fast.
- Object-oriented programming languages that allow future upgrades possible, using less code.
Now, why would we offer a 20% discount on our ColdFusion development services while delivering the same high-quality solutions? Well, you see, we live in India and the cost of living here is very cheap compared with US and US.
That is why our dedicated developers only charge $15-$20/hour as opposed to $50-$60/hour most US-based employees charge.
Simply hand over your projects to us and relax, while we deliver a high-end solution that matches your needs. Save that money for other future projects. Isn’t this what you’re looking for?
If you are, then do NOT procrastinate like others and let the opportunity to make big bucks slip by.
Contact us or call us at (408) 634-0104 to get quality, customized, and cost-effective ColdFusion solutions, now!