The content management system (CMS) lets our clients easily create new pages, posts, and insert multi-media content on their websites to publish online at their own time and convenience.
We provide ColdFusion CMS development services and by using a CMS system, you can easily manage – create (insert), edit, and delete – content on your website. The best part of using CMS is that you do NOT need any programming language skills. Even a 12-year-old or first time Internet users can manage content on their website and make it customized according to their requirements.
That means you no longer have to hire an “expensive” programmers or designers to change minor things on your websites such as headers, logos, taglines, pages, or blogs posts, etc.
Seven Excellent Benefits of Our CF-based CMS system
- Easily “integrate” with your existing website or software
- Our CMS is both backward or forward compatible
- No programming or HTML/CSS knowledge required
- Drag and drop interface to quickly set up a website
- Manage content – pages, images, audios, videos – dynamically
- Extremely easy for us – even a 12 years old boy can use our CMS
- 24/7 customer support available to help you guide how to use our CMS
Customized and Cost-Effective CMS Solutions
For over 5 years, we have been providing ColdFusion CMS development services with custom features and “cost-effect” (NOT cheap) CMS systems for our clients, who are spread across several countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia, Africa, Singapore, and even in India.
To develop a highly customized ColdFusion-based CMS system, our project managers will sit down and discuss with our clients to know exactly what they are looking for and use those ideas and vision to transform them into reality.
No matter the size of your business – small, medium, or large/complex – we have a CMS system that fits your bill and requirements.
Our “5-Step” Approach in CMS Development
- During our initial meeting, we will sit down and discuss to know your business workflow, organization hierarchy, and information requirements of each person in that hierarchy need (In addition, we’ll suggest important solutions/features enhance the capability of your CMS system)
- Once the initial “blueprint” has been designed, our project managers will communicate these requirements to our team of CF developers.
- Our team will develop login front-end (user-interface), design and program back-end (database design), and program them together to generate the output you’re looking for
- We’ll perform 48 hours of online testing and fine-tuning of your CMS before delivering it to you
- We’ll help integrate this CMS system seamlessly to your existing website no matter which platform you’re running into
The Importance of CMS System in a Website
If you wanted to easily manage content (change, add, or delete) on your website, where would you turn? If you’re just starting out, hiring a programmer to change the content on a daily basis could be very expensive for you.
Instead today, most small business owners use CMS system to manage their website settings, content, and many other things, simply by clicking few buttons.
At Arosys, we develop and customize ColdFusion content management (CMS) solutions will allow you to do the following simple tasks:
- Easily publish, update, and delete content on your website
- You do NOT need any programming knowledge – just drag and drop or click on buttons and you’re done
- You have total control to select which dates to publish your content on your website.
- Easily change the look and feel of your website – header banners, logo, text and link colors, and the basic layout of the overall design and the pages
- Easily create custom “landing pages” to promote your products and services
Over the past 7 years, Arosys has been developing cost-effective, full-fledged, and upgradable CMS system to our clients. We can easily create ColdFusion templates, shopping cart, and plugins to enhance the capacity of your website.
In most cases, we build custom CMS system based on the requirements of our clients.
To start an “initial” dialogue of your CMS requirements, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (408) 634-0104.