Arosys is hiring a Senior Product Manager in order to establish vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Arosys. This role requires an experienced product management executive to lead product management for CRM integration products and in tandem lead the Product group.
The Senior Product Manager primary role will be the suite of integration products. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing and Account Management and other stakeholders across the company to develop a comprehensive go to market strategy. The ideal candidate has a strong and comprehensive technical background and a deep understanding of CRM workflows and the associated tools. This knowledge combined with experience integrating applications into a wide variety of CRM systems and a demonstrated ability to grasp, and then articulate, technical concepts and environments to a wide variety of audiences.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual who excels at working with cross-functional teams in a highly technical space and is comfortable in leading a team effort, as well as influencing others to achieve company objectives
- Create the go-to-market plan for new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Drive sales enablement by communicating the value proposition of the solutions to the Marketing and Sales teams
- Support the Sales team through the development and delivery of product.
- Gather market intelligence to better understand the prospect and customer base, new product opportunities, key customer segments, messaging, market size and trends.
- Define target markets, size, and unique needs, and develop targeted messaging for key segments
- Provide product and customer insights to marketing communications activities, including the development of product
collateral and web site communications
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management to assess new product and/or customer opportunities for the respective global industry markets
- Establish effective processes and metrics for product research, design, and financial/ROI analysis
- Degree certified in Information Technology, Computer Science and related field
- 5-10 years total business experience in responsible positions, with 3+ years experience in product management or software professional services with a focus on application and data integration.
- Experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (e.g., Marketo) and cloud computing experience is a requirementspan>
- SaaS (software-as-a-service) product marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Web Services, APIs, Security (SAML, OAuth), ETL and Data Warehousing.
- Ability to engage with and earn the respect of both deeply technical IT leaders and business leaders.
- Experience in launching products
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative team player
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to establish new processes
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills who embraces challenges and works proactively
- Strong oral/written communication and project management skills
- Willing to travel in support of sales
- Implementation proficiency- ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Technical aptitude- ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members