This role is a member of the Application Development team building the functionalities of Arosys. The Java developer will design and implement J2EE solutions and work with business analyst to document functional specifications and design documents. The ideal candidate will possess proven strengths architecting and developing complex secure multi-platform utilities, prototypes, and solutions of diverse scope in a fast-paced, team oriented development environment. The successful candidate will also analyze product requirements, formulate development approaches, provide development estimates, and design solutions.
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum -Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5+ years of development experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies (JMS, EJB,Servlets)
- Strong knowledge of secure Web Service standards (SOA, ReST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, JUnit, integration patterns.
- 5+ years experience in Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Angular JS is plus
- The desire to keep moving forward and to strive to stay on top of emerging trends within the software industry.
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate as part of a broader team
- An adept problem solver that goes beyond the obvious and will take the initiative to navigate around obstacles and challenges.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.