Be a part of Arosys Technologies ColdFusion core Team. Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications. Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop complex computer programs and prepare required documents for all logic flows charts, codes, design all new application and provide support to same.
- Coordinate with all IT groups and assist all application team to translate all functional requirements to enhance all applications and perform troubleshoot on all existing systems and assist to resolve same.
- Prepare all technical documents and provide all debug codes and perform tests on all coldfusion requirements and analyze all programs.
- Administer all application and ensure compliance to all programming procedures and manage all programs.
- Analyze all coldfusion requirements and ensure compatibility of all specifications into technical solutions for projects and develop all enterprise level applications.
- Perform tests on all required components and recommend improvements to system and maintain quality for all development processes according to required standards.
Qualification and Skills:
- A Bachelor/Master degree preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proven ability in self-directed online research.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Previous experience with ColdFusion is a plus.